THE POWER OF PARTNERSHIP
It’s easy to stick a logo on something and call it a day, however that’s hardly going to change the world. We partner with respected companies and brands to help achieve long term impact for gender diversity and equality.
From yearly Girl Geek In Residence programs, to two hour workshops for children, we have endless ways for you to make the most out of your partnership with Girl Geek Academy.
We have worked with dozens of corporate partners since 2014. Partners such as Deloitte Digital and SEEK have entered teams to #SheHacks. Davidson Technology helped us kick-off our very first #SheHacks Incubator and Telstra supported out celebration of women in technology at our #SheHacks Showcase.
Our Program Partnerships
All companies are different, so our partnerships are shaped according to your goals and how your company is aiming to help increase the number of women in technology.
Here’s some of the ways you could benefit from a partnership with Girl Geek Academy in 2018:
- Host a #MissMakesCode holiday workshop at your office for 5-8 year old daughters of your employees.
- Participate in #SheHacks 2018
- Have one of our founders speak at your office
- Run our two-hour unconscious bias training in your workplace
- Benefit from an embedded part time or full time “Girl Geek in Residence” who will help you shape your women in technology programs
We have worked with a number of Australian corporates on intimate programs focused on capability uplift of women in tech from graduate programs through to senior leadership.
Our flagship program in this space is Girl Geek in Residence, where our team work closely with technology teams to increase the professional development of women in technology by running Girl Geek Academy programs in-house.
We know every company is different, so we’d love to hear more about your professional development needs. Get in touch!
Our Product Partnerships
Our product partners play an important part in supporting our Girl Geeks at face-to-face events. They supply important energy in the form of drinks, snacks and treats.
A friendly conversation over a cup of tea is a big part of the Girl Geek Academy experience. Madame Flavour was our tea partner in 2017 and delighted our tastebuds with a variety of teas and tisanes.
From LovingEarth chocolate to Padre Coffee and Pressed Juices, brands who want to help shape the future of technology are warmly welcomed to partner with us for one-off events of a series of events.
Our guests are highly engaged and appreciative of this support and go on to be loving customers of many of the brands that we share with them.
Our Community Partnerships
We know we’re not alone in the world of social change. There are many other organisations doing great work and we are proud to call them our friends.
Here’s some of the ways Girl Geek Academy has collaborated with our community partners:
- Created a #MissMakesCode for NAIDOC week in partnership with STEM.I.AM
- Launched #MissMakesCode at For Film’s Sake. We worked closely with Festival Director Sophie and Manager Dominique to develop the Australian creative sector through the creation of screen content by 5-8 year old girls.